Getting your message out to customers in a cluttered market place can be challenging. Finding new ways of telling your story and getting a return takes constant vigilance.
2020欧洲杯小组赛赛程IBA runs free one-day workshops for Indigenous business owners to develop or improve their marketing effort by effectively leveraging digital technologies.
At the end of the workshop you can expect to have the basis of a marketing plan that you can further develop in your own time. You will also gain a clearer idea of how to maximise your marketing effort using the latest digital channels and techniques to keep ahead of your competitors, in reaching your customers and target markets.
During the workshop you will:
- Explore and learn how to apply the fundamentals of marketing to improve your business and learn about the various approaches to marketing planning.
- Develop a better understanding of how to apply key marketing concepts and elements as you draft your marketing plan template.
- Gain an insight into digital marketing, including digital strategy, new channels, metrics, and how it fits within your overall marketing strategy.
- Get an overview of the disruption that digital technologies have caused and how businesses can turn disruption into opportunities.
- Find out how you can stay competitive and apply strategies to realise opportunities from business disruption.
- Work on your business by applying relevant digital strategies to your marketing plan.
- Differentiate between the use and application of digital marketing for B2B, B2C and C2C businesses.
Catering and workbooks are provided.